“Great Place for a Relaxing Conversation with Friends”
Review of La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour - MOVED

La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We Now Have Gluten-Free Items ,Come on in!! We are now open 7 to 9 p.m. for Dessers including the biggest dessert in Rochester! Our chef is back!!! WE are a café with a tearoom ambiance
Reviewed February 15, 2011

I've enjoyed the two times I've been here since finding out about this place a couple of months ago. Last time we had the dessert tea and it was delicious. I'm meeting friends there today for lunch.

1  Thank bdw4444

Reviewed January 16, 2011

This is a fantastic place. Well executed concept. Everyone is made to feel extra special.

Reviewed November 8, 2010

What a delightful place! While touring downtown Rochester, my sister and I followed a friend's advice and made a visit to La-Tea-Dah. It was everything we had hoped for. The food and service were above expectations and the "fashionably cluttered" decor was delightful... a little of this, a little of that. We followed custom and chose a hat that matched our personalities and enjoyed our luncheon, tea, and an excellent dessert. Maureen, the owner, and "Lady of the House " was a very gracious hostess who made us welcome, indeed.

Recommend? YES! YES!

Reviewed August 31, 2010

This is a charming place with good tea and great service.
I wanted to respond to a previous reviewer who complained that she couldn't be seated just before the restaurant closed. Normally you would be able to just step in and get a cuppa before the kitchen closed, but their main room turns into a different restaurant (a bakery) at closing time. No doubt this is why they were trying to clear people out of there and consequently could not seat her.
I have seen the staff on a day when they were understaffed and one when they were more relaxed, and on both occasions they have been helpful and courteous.

Reviewed July 23, 2010

Grab a hat and get comfy this is a place to not rush but sip and breathe. The decorations are sparkling just like the staff. The chicken salad with taragon is my personal fav. The scone with clotted cream and jam is also a must. Either formal tea or sunday brunch I encourage you to stop by.

maureen4tea, Owner at La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2010

I want to thank all of my lovely, and loyal customers for your beautiful comments! I do want to apologize to anyone that came in Monday August 16th for lunch. we had 80 unexpected guests and even tho I was thrilled I was not prepared and the last 10 tables had to wait far too long and we ran out of everything! We strive for perfection or at least a smile on everyones face,I know that is impossible but if anyone ever experiences anything less than you expect please let me know. I will take care of it. You all mean way to much to me Thanks so much Maureen becker Ta-Ta.