“Such a whimsical experience!”
Review of La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour - MOVED

La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We Now Have Gluten-Free Items ,Come on in!! We are now open 7 to 9 p.m. for Dessers including the biggest dessert in Rochester! Our chef is back!!! WE are a café with a tearoom ambiance
“Such a whimsical experience!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

My 7 year old daughter and I were visiting the area. Our family brought us to your tea room. The "Nippie" was fabulous and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The food was excellent and we left stuffed and happy. We will most definitely return on our next visit.

Webster, New York
“Wonderful way to celebrate my birthday!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Yesterday was my birthday and 2 of my girlfriends decided to to take me out to lunch. What a wonderful way to spend it at this great place. It was a very rainy, windy day but once we stepped inside and closed up our umbrellas the weather was not even a concern. We began the lunch by picking out hats to wear (of course ones that complimented our outfits). How fun was that!!!! We laughed and acted silly (so out of character for a trio of 40 year olds). We then sat down at our table to be warmly greeted by our "nippie" who went over the abundance choices for various flavored teas. I chose the lemon mango while my other friend chose the passion fruit. We both were equally pleased with our choices. They were so full of flavor and on a rainy, windy day it warmed us up. We then ordered our lunches which was a hard choice. The menu has several choices but the waiter had several daily offerings as well. It was not easy to chose. I did settle on a wonderful green salad with pears, walnuts, crumbly blue cheese with a raspberry dressing. It was delicious. Great food, great service, and GREAT atmosphere! What more can I say!

Visited April 2014
Rochester, NY
“Bad Experience - Rude Owner”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My two daughters visited La-Tea-Da and had a rather unpleasant experience. As I look at other reviews, I see some of the same experiences already expressed. My daughters also used a Groupon and I feel that perhaps La-Tea-Da shouldn't be offering Groupon specials if they cannot be courteous and kind to all patrons. My girls are only 17 and 9 and being rude to them was unacceptable. I called the owner, Maureen, and found the same unpleasantness on the phone which included hanging up on me. Not impressed.
I have visited this establishment several times, but that will be the last.

Visited April 2014
maureen4tea, Owner at La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Hi This Is Maureen I knew you'd be on here complaining because even though you have beautiful daughters ,the disrespect you showed me on the phone is a classic" I want something for nothing 1 % of groupon customers who want a double discount or split on an already deep discounted item. who tells me you dont care if we go out of business , you dont understand why its set up the way it is. So you do me no favors .
Rochester, New York
“Tea Light FulTime”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Recently attended the high tea with 14 friends. Loved the delicious sandwiches, fruit and the awesome assoertment of sweets. Tasted different flavors of tea and the service was outstanding. as soon as we rang our little bell our waiter Rick was right there seeing to our every need. The owner also checked in to be sure we were all satisfied. A unique and fun place.

• Visited March 2014
Rochester, NY
“A really fun place!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went with three girlfriends, and we had a great time donning hats and accessories! It was a very fun tea party, we stayed a long time and chatted, and the wait staff was very gracious. Also enjoyed browsing in the shop afterward.

• Visited September 2013