“So much fun!”
Review of La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour - MOVED

La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We Now Have Gluten-Free Items ,Come on in!! We are now open 7 to 9 p.m. for Dessers including the biggest dessert in Rochester! Our chef is back!!! WE are a café with a tearoom ambiance
Millington, Tennessee, United States
“So much fun!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My friend and I stopped by today with our Groupon and had a fun time! Although we didn't have a reservation, they worked us in and got us a table right away. It's a very cozy, homey place to be, and our server explained our options thoroughly, including how we would be able to use the Groupon. We were not taken advantage of, as a previous customer commented. Our tea was very tasty (Peaches+Cream) and we ordered the afternoon tea with the turkey/bacon/apple butter sandwich special. Everything was top notch! From the finger sandwiches to the scone and devonshire cream, we were both delighted with every bite. The service was personal and friendly. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013

Auburn, New York
“Tea party for my grandchildren”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I carried on the tradition of taking my grandchildren to a tea party. Rich the waiter was AMAZING!!! He treated us as SPECIAL guests!!!! Grace and Evan liked ringing the bell whenever we needed him. The food was delicious!! My daughter and I ordered the High Tea meal. Portions were plentiful. The atmosphere is sheer fun!!!

• Visited November 2013
Rochester,NY
“Nice”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Went there with my mother in law. We had lunch on the porch. Very good! Also had a pot of tea. A bit pricey. The folks that work there are so friendly. They treat you like the have known you for years.( this was only my second visit) very quaint .

• Visited July 2013
Marion, New York
“Finally made it to La-Tea-Da!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've been meaning to try La-Tea-Da for awhile now, and have been there two times now (and going back tomorrow!). The variety of teas offered is fantastic, and if you don't know what the tea tastes like, the waitstaff is very knowledgeable! The Duet Lunch for two was great with lots of food for $10/pp. The Afternoon Tea for one has tons of food, I had to take my desserts home! Stop in with your friends and with your kids; you'll love it!

• Visited May 2013
maureen4tea, Owner at La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
I'm so glad you came and enjoyed yourself Thank you and hope to see you again Maureen
Rochester, New York
“Maureen and the gang”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've been to La-Tea-Da several times now and will go back as soon as I can. We have a great time when ever we go , it's just plain FUN. The dress up for the little ones is really great and the big kids also. The turkey ,bacon, brie cheese with apple butter is to die for, it should be on the menue everyday.The rest of the menue is also very good .I never had anything that I did not like.The bread pudding is HUGE and worht twice the price and I never liked bread pudding until now. Its great for couples, families and friends just a real good lunch.

• Visited May 2013