“Fabulous Lunch”
Review of La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour - MOVED

La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We Now Have Gluten-Free Items ,Come on in!! We are now open 7 to 9 p.m. for Dessers including the biggest dessert in Rochester! Our chef is back!!! WE are a café with a tearoom ambiance
Kincardine, Canada
“Fabulous Lunch”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I, along with a group of foodies from food.com. had the most pleasant lunch experience at this Tea Room. We were greeted with a friendly smile by our "Nippie" and the owner herself. It was suggested, to heighten our experience, we may want to adorn our heads with various styles of hats. What fun! The food was not only nicely presented, reasonably priced, but most importantly, tasted delicious. What a wonderful way to pass the early afternoon away. Thank you very much! When we visit Rochester again, this quaint little place will be included on our travel agenda.

“Amazing!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I will never go to another place for tea!! The service was friendly and entertaining, we felt like family. My two year old and mother-in-law and I will be making this a tradition! The owner was most inviting and funny. I can't say enough. I recommend this for anyone. It's been amazing and I can't wait to come back

Rochester, New York
“Very Hospitable”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

One of the best scones I've ever tasted :) Large selection of quality teas. Overall, warm atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff. Great place to bring your daughter for tea time :)

Visited April 2013
Rochester, New York
“Whimsical Fun!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

A perfect place to enjoy a spot of delicious tea with a friend or a special Mother-daughter time. Fun and playful atmosphere to try a hat and giggle and chat. A nice menu to enjoy with numerous quality tea selections offered. Fresh produce salads with homemade dressings, crustless quiche that is souffle-like fluffy and savory, soups and wraps. Of course, you must have scones with your tea! These scones are amazingly tender and warm with devonshire cream and jam. Priced and portioned perfectly. Friendly staff. This is a special treat to enjoy with friends. They also offer Tea parties for children or those young at heart!
Next door is also Sugar Mountain to experience a specialty cupcake that is filled inside to delight your taste buds!

Visited April 2013
Rochester, NY
“Perfect birthday treat”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were celebrating mutual birthdays and brought children. The food and the service were quite perfect with lots of fun touches for grown-ups and kids alike. I think we have a tradition in the making.