“Very family friendly.”
Review of La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour - MOVED

La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We Now Have Gluten-Free Items ,Come on in!! We are now open 7 to 9 p.m. for Dessers including the biggest dessert in Rochester! Our chef is back!!! WE are a café with a tearoom ambiance
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I used to visit it with my grandma as a child, and I loved it. It makes your little girl feel like a princess at an actual tea party. The place is adorable, and the service it very friendly and patient. I will definitely take my daughters; every little princess will love it.

There are newer reviews for La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour

Reviewed March 26, 2013

La-Tea-Da! one of the best expierances you can have in rochester...FUN! and not to mention the food is FANTASTIC! the best bread-pudding and scones you can get...if I were on that show "the best thing i ever ate", i would rave about this place!!! you wont regret your visit! The owner is awesome also!!!! My family and I count down the days we can go back :)

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This quaint restaurant and tea house if the perfect setting for lunch and baby/wedding showers. Each room had a theme, with hats a-plenty. Check out the Alice in Wonderland room! Or dine on the veranda of this old Victorian house in Rochester's Park Ave. neighborhood. The soups, salads, sandwiches, and scones/desserts are all wonderful, and the tea service is memorable!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Always fun and good. My wife and her friends frequently go there for special occasions like birthdays, days that end in "y" etc

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a wonderful 90th birthday party in the Alice in Wonderland Room. The Pear Blue Cheese Salad was amazing, and the Turkey & Brie Croissant as well. The service was with a smile and the dessert was fantastic. Two thumbs up ! We will go back again.