“Perfect stop with kids.”
Review of La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour - MOVED

La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We Now Have Gluten-Free Items ,Come on in!! We are now open 7 to 9 p.m. for Dessers including the biggest dessert in Rochester! Our chef is back!!! WE are a café with a tearoom ambiance
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My friend and I were visiting Rochester with my 2 kids, (8 and 10) and her boy (9) and stopped by La-Tea-Da for lunch and tea. It was my 1st time and we found it amazing. The food was great and the service was perfect. We loved the decor. Oh and the tea, we got to smell a tray 1st to pick what we wanted. It was so great we managed to make time to go again before we left Rochester. I would definitely recommend the La-Tea-Da to anyone who loves tea, good food, and nice atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for La-Tea-Da! Tea Room & Parlour

Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is such a unique place in Rochester. Every room is interesting. It's fun "playing" dress-up with my granddaughter. Even my friend's mother, who is 97, loved it.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

If a spot of tea is what you fancy, gather some friends and head over to the corner of Park & Alexander, to the La-Tea-Da Tea Room and Parlor and share a pot of tea or two. Be sure to bring the whimsical child inside to enjoy the full effect of the Mad Hatters Tea Party and Harry Potter's water closet. You might want to try on a hat or even a costume to really set the mood. Be sure to try a scone. They are the best you'll ever find. If you're there on Sunday the brunch will satisfy all your sweet and salty cravings, while the staff cater to your every need with a flare of good cheer.

1  Thank PJComerford
Reviewed November 4, 2012

A friend of mine treated me to what she calls "her favorite place." La-tea-Da was so charming and special. The owner was endearing and the atmosphere is just a unique experience. The food was delicious. While a little pricy, there was plenty served with the afternoon tea for 2 to eat and be full. I can't wait to bring my daughter to experience it with her.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had a wonderful time today celebrating my birthday! My mother planned a girls brunch. The food was delicous and each of us ended up taking a box home as the portions were big. The scone was excellent. The waitress was very attentive. This isn't the first time we have visited and it won't be the last! Wonderful day was had by all!