“A Great Find Right in My Own Home Town!”

Reen's Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rochester
Reen's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 9 Rochester B&B and Inns
Rochester NY
“A Great Find Right in My Own Home Town!”
Reviewed November 8, 2010

I attended a theme party at Reen's B&B located right in my home town of Rochester, NY and what a pleasant surprise it was! Reen's is located in the city of Rochester on a tree-lined street of beautiful old homes. Reen's B&B has a great big front porch that welcomes you when you pull up.

The inn itself is not fancy, but it is warm and inviting with a little bit of an eclectic feel. The old woodwork and beautiful wooden staircase are beautifully preserved. It brought me back to visits to grandpa's house as a kid. The bed and the pillows were nice and comfortable, just the way you want them to be at a B&B and a down comforter at the foot of the bed was the perfect touch for the chilly fall night.

Our innkeeper, Reen, did a wonderful job making us feel right at home. She prepared us a delicious breakfast of coffee, fresh fruit juice, fruitcup and her special homemade sweet potato pancakes with orange honey butter...yum!

I would highly recommend this inn for anyone looking for a great, affordable place to stay in Rochester, NY. So much better than a hotel if you are visiting from out of town and a great little getaway even if you live in Rochester!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We are from Rochester, and every time we visit we always stay at Reen's. Irene is an amazing host- she is so personable and likeable, especially to my two young boys. Her B&B is a home away from home- very cozy, clean, and inviting. The best part- the amazing homemade breakfasts. She made us these mouthwatering waffles- my kids asked for seconds! The neighborhood is beautiful, especially if you visit in the Fall with all of the beautiful trees along Magee Avenue. There is plenty of side-street parking, and the area is clean, well-lit and safe. The beds are cozy and the bathtub is perfect for taking a relaxing bath in. If you plan on visiting Rochester and the Finger Lakes region, you MUST stay at Reen's!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank daNNYBOY2121
Barrie, On
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Beautiful home, hosted by one classy Lady. Reen has a very nice century home that she has tastefully decorated. Ask for her special waffles for breakfast, they are outstanding!

We will stay here again next time we come through Rochester.

Cheers,
Ted & Lesley P

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 27, 2010

I had an opportunity to stay at Reen's B &B in Rochester for four days and could not have enjoyed the expeience more where the service was of absoultely first quality (A +4 star rating here). The view from the porch bedroom reminded me of the Carribean and the breakfasts were trule pleasurable.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Boston MA
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Reen's is a wonderful place to stay. Very clean and comfortable (my room had a sleeping porch attached), good breakfast, great price. I especially appreciated the flexibility of Reen's for a solo traveler. I wasn't sure when I would arrive, but she gave me a code to get in instead of having to make it there by a certain time. Breakfast is when you want to come down, not between certain hours. Irene was also great in directing me to a nice pool in Rochester for a $5 workout, including sending me out the door with towels and a bag for my suit. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
sweetbunny
Reviewed June 21, 2009

We were in Rochester for the weekend, and had originally planned to stay in a local co-op. After one horrible, sleepless night at the co-op, we called Reen's looking for a last-minute room. She found room for us right away, and we were able to check in at about 10am and finally get some sleep. Reen is very welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable and unobtrusive. Her home is beautiful and clean and each room has a comfortable, homey atmosphere. Breakfast was delicious, and served whenever we wanted - a big plus for those who aren't early risers! There aren't any private bathrooms, but this was not a problem for us. The 2nd floor bathroom was kept clean and well-stocked, and there was another bathroom on the 3rd floor that could be used when the guest bathroom was occupied. Reen's is about two minutes from the highway, and we were able to reach any point in the city in under fifteen - great for sightseeing! Perhaps the most important feature: Reen's was very affordable! At little more than $100 per night for 3 guests (with breakfast and tax included) we were able to stay in a wonderful B&B without blowing our budget. I would highly recommend Reen's to anyone visiting Rochester!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank sweetbunny
Oxton
Reviewed April 13, 2009

I stayed here whilst waiting for a ferry to Toronto. The ferry never sailed. What could have been a wasted few days was rescued by Ireen's hospitality, warmth and sense of humour. The house is comfortable, full on interesting furnitures and objects. My room was cosy and quiet. The b and b is about 10 minutes drive from down town. There is a regular bus service from the end of the road.

My only regret is that my travels have not brought me back to Reen's b and b. If I ever find myself in the Rochester area again I know where I will be staying.

• Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochester
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown
Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit
Radiance Inn And Suites
Radiance Inn And Suites
#27 of 29 in Rochester

Been to Reen's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!