“Reen's in AMAZING!”

Reen's Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rochester
Reen's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 9 Rochester B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We are from Rochester, and every time we visit we always stay at Reen's. Irene is an amazing host- she is so personable and likeable, especially to my two young boys. Her B&B is a home away from home- very cozy, clean, and inviting. The best part- the amazing homemade breakfasts. She made us these mouthwatering waffles- my kids asked for seconds! The neighborhood is beautiful, especially if you visit in the Fall with all of the beautiful trees along Magee Avenue. There is plenty of side-street parking, and the area is clean, well-lit and safe. The beds are cozy and the bathtub is perfect for taking a relaxing bath in. If you plan on visiting Rochester and the Finger Lakes region, you MUST stay at Reen's!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank daNNYBOY2121
There are newer reviews for Reen's Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed August 17, 2010

Beautiful home, hosted by one classy Lady. Reen has a very nice century home that she has tastefully decorated. Ask for her special waffles for breakfast, they are outstanding!

We will stay here again next time we come through Rochester.

Cheers,
Ted & Lesley P

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2010

I had an opportunity to stay at Reen's B &B in Rochester for four days and could not have enjoyed the expeience more where the service was of absoultely first quality (A +4 star rating here). The view from the porch bedroom reminded me of the Carribean and the breakfasts were trule pleasurable.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Reen's is a wonderful place to stay. Very clean and comfortable (my room had a sleeping porch attached), good breakfast, great price. I especially appreciated the flexibility of Reen's for a solo traveler. I wasn't sure when I would arrive, but she gave me a code to get in instead of having to make it there by a certain time. Breakfast is when you want to come down, not between certain hours. Irene was also great in directing me to a nice pool in Rochester for a $5 workout, including sending me out the door with towels and a bag for my suit. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2009

We were in Rochester for the weekend, and had originally planned to stay in a local co-op. After one horrible, sleepless night at the co-op, we called Reen's looking for a last-minute room. She found room for us right away, and we were able to check in at about 10am and finally get some sleep. Reen is very welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable and unobtrusive. Her home is beautiful and clean and each room has a comfortable, homey atmosphere. Breakfast was delicious, and served whenever we wanted - a big plus for those who aren't early risers! There aren't any private bathrooms, but this was not a problem for us. The 2nd floor bathroom was kept clean and well-stocked, and there was another bathroom on the 3rd floor that could be used when the guest bathroom was occupied. Reen's is about two minutes from the highway, and we were able to reach any point in the city in under fifteen - great for sightseeing! Perhaps the most important feature: Reen's was very affordable! At little more than $100 per night for 3 guests (with breakfast and tax included) we were able to stay in a wonderful B&B without blowing our budget. I would highly recommend Reen's to anyone visiting Rochester!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank sweetbunny
Reviewed April 13, 2009

I stayed here whilst waiting for a ferry to Toronto. The ferry never sailed. What could have been a wasted few days was rescued by Ireen's hospitality, warmth and sense of humour. The house is comfortable, full on interesting furnitures and objects. My room was cosy and quiet. The b and b is about 10 minutes drive from down town. There is a regular bus service from the end of the road.

My only regret is that my travels have not brought me back to Reen's b and b. If I ever find myself in the Rochester area again I know where I will be staying.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2008

Reen is a southern belle in disguise! We were fussed over and treated like royalty at all times. Yet, if you wanted privacy, you were given that, as well. The price is more than right, the location excellent and the atmosphere top notch.

If you are headed to Rochester, a beautiful town with a rich history and great people, consider staying with Reen. You'll be glad you did.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochester
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown
Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece
The Strathallan Rochester Hotel & Spa - a DoubleTree by Hilton
The East Avenue Inn & Suites
Rochester Airport Marriott
Rochester Airport Marriott
#8 of 29 in Rochester
Hampton Inn Rochester-Irondequoit

Been to Reen's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!