“Price good and they watch you car.”

Quality Inn Rochester Airport
Ranked #28 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Stayed August 10,2012. Hotel was very nice room was clean and staff was very helpful. The hotel also offers free breakfast and It was a very good one at that. Hot and cold food along juice and coffee. Wen to Jamaica and left car at no extra charge was a great bonus. Would stay again

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The hotel was great! It was just myself as my daughter was there to visit friends on her way to college. The lacoation was great - easy to get to a mall to kill time and within a short distance to good restuarants. The room was clean and attractive, the bed very comfortable. It was quiet and I felt very safe. The room had a frig and micrwave so I could keep our food cold without worrying about ice in a cooler. I would stay here again without hestitation. The only downside was for breakfast they only had donuts and coffee - saw anoither review where there were waffles - guess I missed that!

Room Tip: Mine was on the back side so I could park right outside my room. Easy to unload and repack in the mo...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I realize that this is a budget hotel, but for the nasty smell and not-so-clean room, I might as well have saved $40 and stayed at the Motel 6 nearby. I got used to the smell, but not one minute went by that I didn't think that the pillows cases and comforter were properly laundered.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The style and cleanliness of the hotel was alright. My second time I came here, all of the bedding was piled on the floor and the garbage cans were over-filling. The overall cleanliness was about mediocre in my books. This hotel has three savings graces. The first being the Italian bar and grill attached to bar. While it might seem a little pricey, the quality and amount that you get MORE than makes up for it.... seriously. The second thing is the breakfast. The quality far exceeds what you get from other hotels in the area (and I stay at A LOT of hotels). And now for the third savings grace, which happens to be the absolute best of the three. No joke, this is biggest reason why I will keep coming back to this otherwise mediocre hotel. And that is the service that I received. Service has always been so important to me. It is almost like an artwork when it works perfectly. And they have definitely perfected that art. You can find any hotel that will rent you a room. That is not something hard to find. But to find a hotel that has an overall staff that TRULY makes you feel comfortable is a true rarity. I have not met a single hotel staff member that was not willing to go above and beyond to make everyones life for comfortable. The most notable of which is a younger woman by the name of Melanie. After the amount of courteous professionalism that she instilled on me (and from I saw, all other customers as well), I will definitely be looking forward towards my next trip to this hotel. PLEASE, keep up the good work Melanie :)\

Joseph H.

Room Tip: Ask Melanie.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Hotel was nice, had a fridge and microwave (very important to me). Everything worked, nothing broken. Breakfast was great, they had waffles!!!. Close to Walmart (2 minute drive). We stayed at this hotel for a night on our trip to Watkins Glen, NY. Late check-in was a plus (we arrived at 1-2AM). It's 2 floors and didn't notice an elevator so didn't really look handicap accessible. Had to use the stairs (for those who want to know). I could be wrong. Breakfast was good, hotel was clean, would recommend!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed for one night, two adults and two kids (16 and 14). Room OK, comfy beds, pool a bonus, breakfast perfectly adequate. The restaurant was a revelation. I was expecting overpriced pre-prepped fare but received excellent freshly made dishes - the lobster ravioli was great! Attentive (not overly so!) service. It was empty when we arrived but did fill up.
Best value of our stay so far, happily use Quality Inns again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

My sister and I stayed at this hotel on the way back from Niagara Falls and were very pleased with our stay, even though the reviews vary I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend this hotel to my friends!

From the outside the hotel does look a bit run down however once you get inside it's a whole other story, the rooms are spacious and clean, even though the sink is in the actual room which is rather odd and a bit annoying if someone has to wash their hands during the night.

For me the most important at any hotel is the bed since it's where I will spend most of the time. Once again the beds were great and very comfortable. Furthermore there were three pillows all of different firmness to fit your individual needs.

The hotel does offer both a pool and a fitness room however due to time constraints we didn't use either. What's more important is that the hotel offered high speed wifi which is in my opinion a necessity in this day and age.

• Stayed: July 2012