“Fun for the whole family”

Rochester Museum & Science Center
Ranked #10 of 148 things to do in Rochester
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Take the family for an afternoon of fun and learning. There are even some rides for the kids. The museum is also the site of some great craft fairs. Check the event calendar.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Really worth going to if you are in town. Went with my kids ages 9 and 12 and it was totally appropriate for thei ages. We were there so long our feet hurt and still didn't get to see everything. The Underground RailRoad exibit was breathtaking.

2  Thank khm1968
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Spent the afternoon with my grandson, many great things to see, not only did my grandson love it, but I did as well. Haven't been then since I took my kids, and it is still great, with alot of new things mixed with the old.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Rochester Museum & Science Center is a terrific museum, and well worth time spent visiting its many exhibits. Being particularly interested in Native American art and culture I found the presentation of related items to be informative, and very well presented. The range of items is impressive, with many cultures and tribes represented. Other parts of the museum have excellent hands on exhibits for kids and adults. You won't spend a full day here, but you'll enjoy a few great hours learning together.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

You'll spend the entire day here exploring with your kids. So many fun things to do, see, and learn. Definitely a place we visit often!