“A must!”

Rochester Museum & Science Center
Ranked #11 of 145 things to do in Rochester
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This is a must see if you have kids! Tons of hands on exhibits! It is well worth the time if you are nearby!

There are newer reviews for Rochester Museum & Science Center

Reviewed January 20, 2012

The RMSC has great summer camp programs which help to foster a love of science in young children. They do a great job bringing in new traveling exhibits. The facilities are getting a little tired however. The big bonus for members is the included IMAX movies and the adjacent Planetarium!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I went on a cold Sunday afternoon with my 19 year old (boy) cousin and 27 year old sister. (I'm 29.) We all had a GREAT time! It was affordable, interesting and a lot of fun. I hadn't been there since I was in high school and had forgotten how much I like the museum. The displays are fascinating and the hands on stuff is fun! I would highly suggest going during the Extreme Mammals exhibit. It's incredible. The smallest mammal ever to live is tiny and adorable. The biggest is pretty intimidating. I got a really good discount because my bank is one of the sponsors of the exhibit. We were there for just over 2 hours and probably could have spent another couple hours in there. Definitely going again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

The museum has some interesting things for the kids to play with and the planetarium is pretty cool with lots of different shows.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

As a member of this museum I visit often. This is the most used membership I renew. It is a wonderful museum with very good touring exhibits coming in three or four times a year. The planetarium has great star shows and current science films such as 'Mummies' or 'Dolphins'. A good place to take your children and grandchildren.