“Later Dinner w family”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Good food as always, service was a bit less than usual. Buffalo chicken pretzel burgers very good, beer selection very good, as usual, but several listed brews were actually not available.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have now been here twice in the past two months (May, June) and both experiences have been very positive. The menu is include appetizers, salads, burgers, sandwiches, entrees and desserts.
Both times I have had the Cardiac burger, the Korean BBQ wings and Fried Green Beans. All are recommended. My guests have had the Lobster roll, the Mac Daddy Burger, the Royale with Cheese, The Cape Cod and the Park Ave burger. For the most part all burgers were spot on and disappeared quickly from their dishes. In addition to what I think is a great menu they also have 36 beers on tap and bottled beer in addition to that, and I think 50+ wines. I HIGHLY recommend that you leave room to share a milkshake. At our waiters suggestion we went with the Maple Bacon Milkshake-definitely not on my radar or bucket list but this milkshake was absolutely outstanding.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a cool little eatery on park avenue which is the hipster part of Rochester. The menu contains all the mainstream items popular in the north east done with five star chef care and tastefully presented.
Be sure to ask for a table outside during the nice days of Rochester's spring and summer months.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I made my first visit to Blu Wolf Bistro on Park Ave last night for dinner. They do not have their own parking lot so you need to either find a spot on the street or park in a lot about a block a way, not a big deal. They have a extensive draft beer and wine menu. I thought my draft beer at $8 / pint was a little pricey for Rochester but not high enough to stop me from ordering one. The food menu offered some very interesting selections. They offer several burgers, salads, entrees, and more. One of the burgers is a "Game Burger" and last night it was elk with cheddar cheese, fried egg and black bean salsa. It was large, tasty and cooked to order. The brioche roll was large, fresh and soft. The fries served with the burger were very good. My guest ordered the Wolf Bites appetizer which was burger, bacon and cheese wrapped in a puff pastry and deep fried. There were four to an order and the plate would almost make a meal or it would be good to share. The staff was friendly and attentive. The place seemed a little loud but it may have been the people behind us more than the whole restaurant. One thing I noticed is no one was in a real hurry to leave. Some of the booths had people in them when we arrived and I noticed we left before some of those same people and we did not hurry through dinner. Nice to see that once in a while. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was craving a cheeseburger and this did not disappoint! Definitely a cut above your average burger, with attentive service. Though it's more of a pub type setting, they had a decent wine selection. The fries were delicious too!