“Not a chicken person / servere limitation for individual who cannot have dairy products”
Review of Friendly's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #955 of 1,294 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I have a hard time ordering at friendly main meals compose Of a chicken menu and i cannot order dairy products for years i have been limited to sherberts . My question is when is friendly's going to stop being so cheap and have different flavors for non dairy consumers.
When are normal meals other then greasy chicken or over cooked foods going to be serviced . I like friendly environment but these cheap meals are not helping friendly . Friendly needs to revamp there menu its getting tiresome.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have nothing good to say. Don't even enjoy the ice cream. It always makes me sick.”
Reviewed August 10, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food is delicious here, and of all the Friendly's Restaurants I've been to, this one is definanty my favorite. And...”
Reviewed December 6, 2007

The food is delicious here, and of all the Friendly's Restaurants I've been to, this one is definanty my favorite. And I've been to ones all over the east coast.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food but doesn't keep me full.”
Reviewed November 26, 2007

Good food but doesn't keep me full.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'd really only go here...”
Reviewed November 24, 2007

I'd really only go here to get ice cream, because that's fantastic. The food is so-so.