“Huge breakfast selection”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rochester, New York
“Huge breakfast selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great omelets, pancakes, fritattas, and it's cheap. You can watch the cooks whip the meals in front of you, very entertaining.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Esther C

Rochester, New York
“Please eat here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

A local "hole-in-the-wall" that has a wonderful and friendly staff, and fantastic food. I eat here nearly every other Sunday, and have yet to order something I didnt enjoy. I havent ordered anything but breakfast items, so my review will pertain to those only. The owner, James is usually in house, and makes it a priority to interact with his patrons. Played with my son last time we went. This type of service is vastly missing in most places, and greatly appreciated. The wait staff are always quick, friendly and helpful. The portion sizes are large to fill you up for the rest of the day. The menu has your normal "bacon and eggs" diner food, bu is heavy on the Mexican, Cajun and Italian choices (many tacos and frittatas)! There is a new special menu every weekend that brings something new and exciting to the table. Last weekend my fathered ordered the Potato pancakes. They were large, crisp and well seasoned, not greasy at all. My favorite dish is the pancakes with blackberries, peaches and some Chambourd-ish type sauce. It was a special. I hope they make it a menu regular. My wife and I love this place. We bring our parents most weekends, and while the place is small, and seating is limited, it is totally worht the wait on a Sunday morning. I actually contemplated not writing this review so that way it doesnt get TOO popular.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank GinoDVM
rochester, ny
“great diner food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

lots of choices- my favorite being the mo fo burger- served between 2 grilled chees sandwiches!
generally fairly crowded, but worth it!

Visited November 2012
Rochester, New York, United States
“Good place for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is a must do if you are in Rochester for breakfast. Had lunch here once and it was ok, but the breakfasts always are the best!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mark R
Ithaca, New York
“Guy Fieri Worthy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

This place gets consistent raves on all levels from us. We are a romantic couple always out on special occasion no matter where we dine. Hubby is a diner fanatic. Food is delicious, made to order, down home, southern style with no tricks. Staff is laid back, genuine; delivers with a smile. REAL GOOD FOOD, REAL GOOD PEOPLE...Served in a friendly, welcome-to-the-neighborhood style atmosphere. Thank you!

• Visited November 2012