“Timmies is Timmines”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The chain has this down to a science. Great coffee, excellent sandwiches and excellent staff. Tim Hortons is a very finely tuned corporation and the locations run very smooth.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I may be a cheapskate, but for two 8oz coffees and two doughnuts, it seemed like a lot to spend, after the "senior discount" I know people rave about Timmy's, but I have not been won over yet.

1  Thank nysq1
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had an early start and no time for breakfast in the hotel, so I stopped at Tim Hortons, one of the few places open at that time of morning.
The food came hot and quickly, so met my needs, but fast food is really not my thing.