“Dinner out with friends”
Review of Ticas With a Twist - CLOSED

Ticas With a Twist
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I visited Ticas on a Saturday night around 7:00pm. (Cornhill Festival weekend) The entire diner menu seems pretty healthy, I ordered the Gyro plate which was a basically a giant salad with big chunks of what seemed to be sausage. I was confused about what the actual plate was vs. the description on the menu; nonetheless it was absolutely delicious. We sat outside; the ambiance is relaxing and beautiful. The staff is very friendly and attentive. By the time I wanted dessert they were out of many items so I had the carrot cake which was delish and the portion was more than enough for a 2 to 3 to share! I was expecting the menu to stand out with the "Latin American" twist on the Greek cuisine but to me it's just another Mediterranean meal. I suggest you skip out on the adult beverages, they are ridiculously overprices. I paid $7.00 for a Blue moon. They offer a small selection of wine & beer but nothing local or regional :(
I would visit again Ticas with a Twist for dinner and just hit up a bar somewhere around downtown afterwards!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was tasty and portion was generous, I ordered the beef and chicken salad, the meat was nicely seasoned, and the salad fresh! The service was friendly and attentive. We sat outside overlooking the Genesee river, which was perfect for a warm summer afternoon!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Tikas With a Twist is an excellent new restaurant in the Corn Hill Landing section of Rochester, NY. It features healthy Mediterranean cuisine with a hint of Latin flavor. The staff is friendly and helpful. One can dine indoors or outdoors overlooking the Genesee River. I enjoyed salad and soup for lunch on my first visit. I'm looking forward to returning to sample other appealing menu items, especially the Latin-inspired specials.

2  Thank John666_13