“Wegmans!”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #73 of 1,269 Restaurants in Rochester
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wegmans!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Best supermarket in the country if you ask me! Prices are always reasonable, stock and variety are wonderful, people are friendly, service is excellent! Delicious take outs with such a wide range of foods! Never long lines! I have yet to run into a better supermarket then Wegmans!

• Visited November 2012

Rochester, NY
“Not only the best supermarket but the best customer service as well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Of course Wegmans is not a restaurant although some stores have one, but if your going to talk about food Wegmans is the number one place in Rochester and possibly New York and even the entire country.

Of course living here my entire life Wegmans is an institution. However this past weekend I was blown away by the help and service we received at the Pittsford store, my personal hands down favorite. My GF and I were planning a dinner and using a Wegmans receipe. As we went from department to department purchasing our groceries I was particularly noting the service that all of the various Wegmans employees were giving us. It was extraordinary. From the Fresh Foods, to the Fish Dept, to the bakery to the dessert areas, everyone could not do enough for us. And young people too. You would not expect to get such fantastic service from younger people but at Wegmans you do.

I will embarrass myself to admit this but I love to go to the Pittsford Wegmans and just walk around the various departments fantasying about foods that I would love to buy and prepare at home.

Wegmans is more than just a Supermarket....it is an experience.

• Visited November 2012
ROCHESTER
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where else do people shop....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

No matter what you are looking for Wegmans has it. Fresh everything. Prepared dinners, pizza, soups, salad bar, Chinese buffet, Take out from soup to nuts. Kosher, Mexican,every national food aisles.

florist bakery,fresh everything....

Visited November 2012
Rochester, New York
“Best Grocery Shopping in the country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Wegmans is the best. Everything, cleanliness, products, customer service all make it a phenomenal shopping experience. We have grocery shopped all over the country and outside the US and nothing surpasses Wegmans.

Visited November 2012
Rochester, New York
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love, love Wegmans. They are the best grocery store, ever. They have everything you could possibly want and more. Their customer service is outstanding and just a great place to shop.

• Visited October 2012