“Excellent small resturaunt”

Uncle Danny's Family Restaurant
Ranked #773 of 1,313 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Excellent food. Have never been dissapointed by a bad meal. Offers some ethnic foods which gives it a uniqueness.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

So kids meal only comes with soda. It costs me an additional $1.29 for a small apple juice. My daughter wanted tomatoes on her cheeseburger, another .40 cents. My husband spilled his water so we used the napkins to clean up the miss. When we asked for extra napkins, the waitress said she could only give one per person cause they were like gold. Weird! Maybe a joke I didn't get. Anyways, will not return to this place and they just lost a client who eats out frequently.