“Go Here”

Magnolia's Deli & Cafe
Ranked #49 of 1,269 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester
“Go Here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Never disappointing, always fast service
what's not to like ..??

hard to choose between all the great menu Items
reasonably priced for what You get
i.e. not cheap, but you will leave happy

• Visited September 2012

New York
“Fabulous food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

My daughter took us here for a quick lunch over the weekend. We were given the option to sit outside or inside, of course the line for outdoor seating was longer so we sat inside. Very cute and cozy. The menu options are vast and it took some time to decide what to order. We did get the tomato artichoke soup after my daughter couldn't stop talking about it. First of all the bowl is huge so my husband and I shared a bowl. The sandwiches were also very good. A little pricey but the food was worth it. Only complaint was our server was pretty slow.

• Visited September 2012
Rochester, New York
“Best soup and sandwich combo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Soup is always awesome I get the tomato artichoke everytime and usually the chicken salad sandwich which is always great - but they usually have good specials too if you want something different - love going here

Visited July 2012
Rochester, New York
“Lunch with nephew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

I so enjoy this place for lunch, everything is so fresh and delicious. I have had sandwiches, salads, soup and the pizzas ! I and my guests have never been disappointed. The menu is a little overwhelming on your first visit because there is soo much to choose from, just take your time and enjoy! This is my go to place for lunch with friends!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank lswieton
Rochester, NY
“Best pizza in Rochester”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

I am guessing that not many people would think about Magnolias when thinking about going out for pizza, but they should. There are tons of pizza places in Rochester including many with wood fired pizzas which are very good but Magnolias is the best. The crust is thin and crispy and the selection is very interesting - all very good. We also like that they give you your own pizza cutter. And in nice weather sitting outside on Park Ave is a major plus because of the great people watching. Also the beer selection is very good because beyond the local craft draft beer there are coolers full to choose from...

• Visited June 2012