“good grub”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Syracuse, New York
“good grub”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Sometimes they are very busy. You can sign up for online customer appreciation food gifts. Get the Guacamole Burger!

Visited January 2013

Rochester, New York
“Great meal! Had the two for $20”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We each had the value meal! The two for $20, and it was an excellent meal! The bar has a great atmosphere, as does the entire establishment! Our only complaint was with the two people going to serve us policy! Each waitress, thought the other had taken our order, and it was over a half hour before I flagged down the hostess, to clue her in! But after that the service was great! ☺

New Lowell, Ontario
“Great service, food was lackluster”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

While we enjoyed interacting with our waiter Billy, the food was lackluster. The burger I had was hard, with a stale bun. And their fruit juices were just terrible. I did enjoy the mozzarella sticks though, they were heavenly!

Visited June 2012
Rochester, New York
“Never ever have had a bad experience at Chili's”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Chili's, especially the one at Ridge & Elmgrove in Greece, is a super-reliable place to get great food and service. In 15+ years of visiting this establishment, I have never had sub-par food or bad service. "Hats off" to the management here for consistency!

My most recent visit was Dec. 30, 2011, with my wife and another couple. We all enjoyed our food and service. The restaurant was busy at the time as well. I tried a new menu item and was thoroughly impressed with it.

• Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great new menu with lots...”
Reviewed March 29, 2008

Great new menu with lots of spicy stuff for my spice-lovin' hubby:)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook