“Great food!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Try this you won't be sorry!
The sub rolls are freshly baked with bakery quality and flavor.
I had a veggie - fabulous, fresh chopped ingredients piled high and delishous!
The hubs had a hot Philly cheese steak! Fantastic!
Top that off with chips, cookies and sides and voila what a meal

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We love this place. We ate here twice during our stay in the Rochester area. They bake their own bread and the meat is very fresh. My son said, "like subway, only better!"

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Love the bread. love the meat. love the toppings. love the oil. Wish they would offer spinach instead of lettuce. Wish there was one closer but yet glad there isn't

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Living in the Buffalo NY area I never took the opportunity to visit their one location in Amherst, NY. There are so many choices here as many know.

But while visiting the Rochester area, we decided to try this location, which quite large in size. I discovered what I have been missing all these years. Huge fresh subs with so many choices. Did I say hugh and fresh? A small sub is able to feed two who are minimally hungry. Then there is the medium and large. There were others thing to try, but I was stuck on the subs and had to go back another day to try it again. I tried the Cheesesteak and the Uncle Louies and I am addicted.

And the cookies were so gooodddd!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I tried this place for the first time yesterday. If your from Central New York and are familiar with a sub from Wegman's then you will find a sub from DiBella's eerily similar. I ordered an "old fashion" sub on a everything roll and I found the sub to be pretty good and superior to anything from Subway. On the other hand, if your looking to watch your calorie intake then stay at Subway. This place stuffs your subs with plenty of meat and toppings and you will deffinitely need a napkin to finish your meal. I plan on going back there at least a few more times during my stay here in Rochester and I would recommend this place to everyone. My only complaint is that they do not carry any type of energy drinks such as Redbull or Rockstar, but they do have a huge fridge of sodas and ice teas to chose from.