“Subs are HUGE.”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed January 7, 2012

THe chicken sub it delicious!! I think it was a limited time; goodness bring it back; I think I could eat it everyday!! Worth the drive; its a Rochester staple!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Have not been to all locations but they have it down on how to make a GREAT sub. Clean and fair prices for what you get. I love this place!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

This place is convenient to RIT, and if you want an excellent value and tasty sub, try them. I got the toasted Italian and had enough for leftovers. The only thing that keeps this place from being special is the fact that like everything else in West Henrietta, there's no character. Being a new big-box type building in front of a strip mall makes you think you've entered a food court.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed September 21, 2011

DiBellas delivers dependable quality but at a price. Being a Rochester native I've eaten at nearly every sub shop in the city. There are many better and more affordable than DiBellas (i.e. Martusciello's Bakery, Nacca Bakery, and C&C deli.) If you're looking for a decent sub and don't mind paying a little more, along with many locations, DiBella's is fine. If you're looking for higher quality and better value the above mentioned places excell over DiBella's.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

We got here A LOT! We go to the one on East Ridge. My husband likes the hot subs; the philly cheesesteak and the hot roast beef. I am a vegetarian, and I like that their veggie sub is cheaper than the others. A lot of sub places charge the same for mine, and all I get is chesse, lettuce and tomato! I also like the different choices of bread. I get the everything or the seedless. Love their subs!
You can also call your order in and skip the line!