“Hellz YAH!”

DiBella's Old Fashioned Submarines
Ranked #7 of 1,274 Restaurants in Rochester
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mentor, Ohio
“Hellz YAH!”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Yup, Ordered my food through the phone for Pick up , co work-er went and got the food. I was sad and disappointed they forgot my macaroni salad and my drink. Although the Sub was verryy Delicious and the bread is quite excellent, i would eat that bread by itself. But i end up calling them about the side and drink mishap. And the best customer service ive ever had. they Ended up driving out and and delivering what they had forgotten so I say ITs definantly a sub shop worth trying and there food tastes GREAT! Again love the bread i got the dibella philly TastttyyyTOWNN!!

• Visited September 2011

• Turkish first
Canandaigua, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Classic Sub That Just Can't Be Skipped”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

It's not like Dibella's really needs another great review, as they've got plenty already (plus a word-of-mouth reputation that can't be beat), but here's one more. Stop in for a legendary sub that truly lives up to its name.

• Visited August 2011
Rochester, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hands down best subs in the state.”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

The rolls make the sub. U can't leave roc and not have this sub!

1 Thank Fogsz
New York
“Great roast beef sub”
Reviewed June 26, 2011

This is the best roast beef sub I had for years. It's tasty and fresh, the multigrain bread is very good too. I like the place, it has a nice, cool ambiance. I went to the one in Jefferson Rd near Marketplace mall. The small sub costs me around $6. Better have your subs here than in those regular chain store, it's 100% healthier and tastier.

• Visited June 2011
Deephaven
“Yummy subs”
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My husband and I split a ham and salami sub on an everything roll with honey mustard and it was very tasty and a good value.
The address needs to be updated though, because when we went to the one listed on tripadvisor it was closed. We just happened upon it later in our trip and tried it out. I think there may me more than one restaurant in the area.

• Visited March 2011