“Great Quality & Value for Casual Italian”
Review of Michelina's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Michelina's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Michelina's is a small, hole-in-the wall place on the busy Rt.15 in Henrietta.
It's easy to overlook it, but it's worth the stop for casual, homemade Italian food.
They have a nice selection of regular menu items and daily specials.
The quality of the food is very good and the portions are generous.
Bread is good and salad is served family-style.
Prices are very reasonble for the quality of food.
They also do catering at reasonable prices.

1  Thank Roch06

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This restaurant had the absolute worst service we have ever experienced. Complete disregard for their customers, ignoring their requests, and false advertising. I will never recommend this restaurant to anyone and will vehemently discourage anyone I know of wasting their money there. Their 'great reputation' certainly was not extended to our party. Not to mention the waitress was ATROCIOUS and blamed us for her incorrect order (she didn't even write our order down and admitted that she completely forgot our request). She never asked us how our meal was and left immediately after she gave us the food (not giving us the chance to say our order was wrong). After we complained, she took our receipt and we never got it back (the other couple we were with got to keep their receipt).The coupons were a joke and the "buy one get one free meal" was not plausible because nothing is under $8. I have never had such an infuriating experience. They refused to refund our meal, even though I didn't eat a bite of it and they screwed it up.

1  Thank suzieq114
Reviewed April 26, 2012

A renovated house, the restaurant area is fairly dark. The traditional food is terrific, and kind servers.

1  Thank Snert41
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great food, reasonable prices. If going for the ambiance this is not your place, but if going for the taste buds, it is a great place

1  Thank Yeskino
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My son Pete and I had been rattling around the finger lakes while one of his kids was playing jazz music in Geneseo, NY. We came off the Thruway at 390 and bounced a liitle west to 15 N. We lived in Syracuse years ago and I traveled hereabouts then, so I wasn't totally unfamilliar. My idea of lunch is a burger or such; not his. A modest (read very modest) little place popped up on our right. In we went. the door entered into a four stool bar and three or four tables. I know, I know. . . "get on with it, you're thinking; enough with the stuff.OK,here's the "it": I have never, ever eaten italian food as good, served by a more kindly, amiable lady anywhere, ever. Not Milan, San Remo, New York, not anywhere.
The tab was about twenty five bucks and the plates were platters. We must have stumbled into some other Michaelina's. The good one. Try it. If I'm sideways, tell me.

1  Thank PetesrLakeErieshore