“Good slices!”
Review of Great Northern Pizza Kitchen - CLOSED

Great Northern Pizza Kitchen
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We strive to offer the most unique and creative pizzas, salads and sandwiches with the freshest and highest quality ingredients.DINE IN at any of our 5 locations in comfortable and relaxed dining rooms. We offer the largest selection of slices anywhere!! You will be amazed!DELIVERY is available from all 5 locations. Delivery areas are within a 3 mile radius from each location. Outside the 3 mile radius? Call ahead to speak with a manager to make arrangements to accommodate your needs.CARRYOUT is available anytime! Call ahead for your convenience!CATERING available! Check out the catering menu for your large orders! We will make every attempt to deliver any large order anywhere!Call now to find out our Pizza of the Month! Each month we feature a new adventurous creation from one of our super creative team members.Fresh Soups daily!! Contact the store nearest you to see what selections are offered today! We are on Facebook!
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Having lived in NYC for a number of years it is not fair to compare pizza anywhere else. That said, I've ordered from this place and stopped in many times for its selection of interesting pizzas. I do have a favorite though I always substitute one of the toppings which my tastebuds loathe and the staff always obliges. There was one time when the delivered pizza forgot to make the substitution. I called up the shop and the manager comped me for the error.

There are newer reviews for Great Northern Pizza Kitchen

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This place is great because they have so many different pizzas to choose from. All varieties are included from vegetarian to meat lovers pizzas.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I recently found this pizza kitchen. They have the biggest variety of slices & salads. Always fresh and an inviting atmosphere.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Nothing out of the way here. Okay pizza, no price breaks. Won't go back.

1  Thank gtennant
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I was craving their Country Sweet Pizza. We went in for lunch but they didn't have any of it on display. They offered to make one for me and within 10 minutes I had 2 slices of it! Totally delicious and wonderful!!!