“The pizzaburger”

Stromboli Express
Ranked #636 of 1,321 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have to admit that I have not been to Stromboli express in quite awhile only due to it's distance from my home.
I used to visit their other locations in East Rochester and another near Kodak Park both of which are long gone. I have visited the East Ave location probably 3 times in the past.
My favorite was the pizzaburger sub and there were times that I would buy several and freeze one for later consumption. The problem with freezing the sub is that it looses a little flavor if kept for a long time.
The sub is normally served with the beef chopped up but I always asked to have it prepared more like a patty. The staff always did what I asked with no hesitation.
Great food.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This place is a gem. Located near Java's Cafe I got enough food for $9 that kept me full and was enough for me to eat a second time at my hotel. Made right in front of you and where you can see it. Nothing hidden here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
East Rochester, New York
Reviewed January 25, 2008

This place delivers and offers more types of strombolis than you can imagine. Definitely a good option if you want comfort food without leaving the comfort of home.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 9, 2008

Try the pepperoni one its great!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook