“So so”

Red Lobster
Ranked #624 of 1,330 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Friendly staff, food is average, pricey for portion size. The photos of the seafood on the menu look huge ! Sevice was fair.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Ten years ago, a waiter at this Red Lobster dropped a heavy plate on my baby's head. The manager did nothing to make the situation better even though my little one was screaming so loud I had to take him outside and sooth him.

Now, for the first time in 10 years, I decided to try this place again. Nothing has changed. The staff and management do nothing to make the dining experience enjoyable. The furniture and decor are so outdated. The drop tile ceiling is nasty. The food and cheddar bay biscuits are good, but the prices are outrageous. The service was slow, very slow. Maybe I'll try it again in another 10 years, maybe...

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We visited the Jefferson Rd location on Saturday June 16, 2012 around 5 pm. I was expecting a busy night but suprisingly (should have been a big clue) we were seated immediately. I ordered from the 4 course menu and was very disappointed. I got the garlic shrimp & scallops alfredo pasta. The shrimp were tastelss & scallops very strong and seemed like it was microwaved. Then the waitress brought me the hand breaded shrimp, but they were so overcooked that the breading was sliding off them. I gave up after that. The boyfriend ordered the admirals feast ~ clams tasteless & french fries way overcooked. The best part of the meal was the salad and biscuits. The waitress was great. Typical chain restaurant decor ~ overkill on their theme, seemed old and worn down. Very disappointed and will not be back.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Red Lobster has always offered consistently tasty seafood. They often offer specials that are a very good value as well. One of our favorite restaurants for sure.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Nothing spectacular, just a regular restaurant. Too much of a hype around the lobster.