“So-So food, indifferent service.”
Review of TGI Friday's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 1,280 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Fairport, N.Y.
“So-So food, indifferent service.”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

What do I expect? It is, after all, Friday's. Tarted up ordinary food made less interesting by overpricing.

Visited October 2011

Rochester, New York
“Best Time To Go”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

I love the atmospher here and I feel the best time to go Is later at night after the dinner rush. You can sit wherever you want in the place at at that time of night there are mostly just people at the bar so service is friendly and fast. I always get the Jack Daniles BBQ dinners because you can't go wrong. It's funny to see the staff clean out the booths with a Giant Spot Light because of how dark it is in there. So if it's nearing that late night hunger and everything else closes at 9:00 or 10:00 then head to TGI Fridays!

New Hanover, Pennsylvania
“dinner”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

The staff was nice and the food good but it took very long for our food to arrive at our table, over 45 minutes

Visited March 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
“Why did I got here again???”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Well, likely cause it's right across the street from the hotel I use when I'm in town.

But for the last 3 times I've gone, including again last night...I was significantly disappointed.

I sat at the bar for dinner. The place is empty......another sign that should have awoken me.

Took quite some time for the bartender to show up......and get me a beer.

The menu has shrunken dramatically......I had the French Onion soup...which was ok...and their wings. Which are ok.

Then after my food arrived....a variety of friends of the bartender showed up. And the place was booming with crazed laughter about very stupid college humor. Getting the bill to escape...was like pulling teeth...as the bartender was now fully absorbed into her friends and what they were going to do after she closed.

Ok...remind me not to go here again..even if I have to drive.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank kh57ca
Toronto, ON
“Okay food but pricey”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We wanted to sit down inside instead of eating in the food court at the mall so we chose to try TGIF. It was a late lunch time and not busy but it looked like they were understaffed since it took them a while to clear a table in front of the kitchen which we didn't want and decided to move somewhere farther so the kids wouldn't be in the way. We ordered drinks, the chicken plate sizzler and the chicken cobb salad and the mac n cheese for the kids. We also added the 2 sets of breadsticks. The chicken was salty. The salad was good but it wasn't mixed. The bacon was in one section of the plate, the eggs in another, the crumbled blue cheese in another, the avocado in another. It was a mix it yourself salad. We loved the hot and freshly deep fried breadsticks.

• Visited August 2011