“Nice neighborhood spot”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Nice neighborhood spot”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

The Brighton has been a consistent spot in the area for good food, varied menu and decent service. Nothing outstanding or terribly original, but just an easy place to go for a good meal.

Upstate New York
“New bartender brightens up the Brighton!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

I must say my husband and I have frequented the Brighton on and off for years and recently returned. We were delighted to see an energetic, sweet young lady. I think her name is Kristina? She handles the bar crowd well and makes sitting at the bar enjoyable! We will return as she livens up this place!! Food was good as well. Especially the crab cakes!!

Rochester, New York
“I like the changes they've made”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

It's not the restaurant where your grandparents used to go anymore. They offer a variety of choices from lite fare to a big meal. The service is good and it's reasonably priced.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank DAVID C
Rochester
“Love this delicious hideaway!”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

My husband and I had a coupon book and noticed this restaurant listed. It is only down the street from us and we had never eaten there so we decided to give it a try. We are so very glad that we did! My husband had the Wiener Schnitzel and I had the London Broil and we cleaned our plates. One can make reservations for a table on their website or by phone. We didn't get a response back regarding our reservation when we did make it online so if you want confirmation either give them more time to respond (we gave them 30 minutes close to 6pm and that could be why) or call in your reservation. They seated us right away even though they were busy. The host and waiting staff were friendly and we didn't wait long for our meal.

I asked about a children's menu and they do not have one specifically, but our waiter told us that they can whip up some chicken nuggets or pasta for children if need be.

The only issue is parking. They have small lots on either side of the restaurant and when we left ours was jam packed and it was a little difficult getting out. Even with the parking we are already planning to go back for a lunch and bring the kids or meet for drinks at the bar and have another quiet dinner.

• Visited February 2012