“LOVE THIS PLACE! GO FOR BRUNCH”
Review of Jines Restaurant

Jines Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,328 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We always go this this place and most of the time we will have to wait at least 15 minutes for the brunch 10:00 in the morning. it was ridiculous but it worth it.

I wish you can try this place and you won't be disappointed because they are a perfect place for sunday morning.
I love their egg Benedict and any kind of omelet. the banana bread is also really good.

oh just let u know, if you dont like hot chocolate with whip cream, let them know before hand or you will get a massive amount of whip cream ;P

in all I love this place!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This restaurant has been a family-owned Park Avenue institution for many years. Jines serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The service is terrific and food is dependably high quality.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Upon visiting Rochester for a quick part of a road trip recently, we were directed to the hip part of town on Park Ave for a good lunch spot. I was really excited as I had never really been into the city before. This restaurant one of the first places we walked by and figured it would be really good because it was packed.
Honestly, I was not impressed in any way. Actually, I was literally disappointed we had missed out on probably better options. First of all the menu is a hot mess. What are you? Greek specials, Italian Specials, Mexican dishes, American dishes. My inner Gordon Ramsey wanted to go on a literal menu rampage. With pages and pages of ridiculous options, none of us even chose anything special- burgers, wraps, and a sandwhich with fries. Apparently they have a good breakfast, but we certainly weren't told this by our waiter, who didn't have a clue. The decor was ugly, food mediocre, service was so-so, and no one even said good bye as we walked out. We liked the booth we sat in because it had a good view of the street with great people watching... and that's about it. Blah.

2  Thank alissamgraham
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our recent trip to Rochester included a trip to Jines restaurant for breakfast. The food was good and the coffee was super hot which was great! My son had Eggs Benedict and my DH and I had hash and eggs. We were pleased. Would recommend for sure.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Visited Jines for the first time yesterday for breakfast. Was very pleased with it overall. The meals are interesting, portions are satisfying. Staff was friendly and eager to please. I like it when the wait staff goes on break and introduces the person covering the table, instead of just suddenly disappearing.