“Very good soup” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nathan's Soup & Salad

Nathan's Soup & Salad
Ranked #182 of 1,262 Restaurants in Rochester
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Rochester New York
“Very good soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

The soup tasted like it was homemade and very fresh. I also had a chicken with walnuts and grapes sandwich on a croissant which was awesome! They change the soup choices daily. The person who waited on us was very friendly and fast.

• Visited January 2013

“Can't beat their soup!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

With 2 locations in Rochester, I have only dined at the Jefferson Road location. I cannot speak for all their menu items as I go exclusively for the soup, but if they soup quality is any indication, the rest has to be equally outstanding!!! The soups, both daily and special offerings, are always delicious, hearty, and homemade!

Thanks for making lunch something to look forward to!

• Visited December 2012
“Wonderful soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great little place for terrific soup. Choices change daily. Fresh baked breads are always available. One of my favorite places for a quick lunch (mainly take out - summer outdoor seating only)

Visited October 2012
“Quick lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

After an exhausting morning of shopping my son and I stopped into Nathan's at the Regional Market for a quick lunch. We were waited on quickly at the counter and our meals were ready almost instantly. My vegetarian minestrone was rather a disappointment with tons of celery but only 2, yes, 2 cannelini beans. My son really enjoyed his lobster bisque and chicken sandwich. One thing that really turned me off was that the same person preparing our meal also took our money wearing her plastic gloves the whole time. I kept wondering if she put on new ones before making the next customer's sandwich (I doubt it).

• Visited October 2012
Rochester, NY
“Always a sure bet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been going here for more than 15 years. The cheese bread has to be made in heaven! I have never had a bad meal from here. I also buy the frozen soups to take home. Only wish they were open for dinner.

Visited June 2012