“Greatttt. Food ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bugaboo Creek Steak House - CLOSED

Bugaboo Creek Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatttt. Food ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food . Friendly environment food came out on time even when we placed it on hold because of a friend was running late and the appetizer was not cold great family place if you don't mind the animals or hunting background.

1 Thank Brian S

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food, fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Moosejuice from the bar was amazing and so was the mac and cheese and meatloaf! All of the old time accessories on the walls were fun to look at.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rosanna C
Fairport, New York, United States
“Great Steak And Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Bugaboo Creek is my favorite steak house in the Rochester area, and there are plenty of other options on the menu including, chicken, pork and seafood. I've been going there for years and the service has always been excellent. Besides the excellent steak, I another favorite -- the unmatched sweet potato fries.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank DanREvans
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

First time at the Rochester location, We had some of the best food here! For appetizer we tried the spinach dip, very tasty...loaded potato soup, My husband had the prime rib, I had the baby ribs and we both loved it! (I'm very hard to please :) For desserts we tried the chocolate cheesecake which was excellent too. Our waiter was Matt, He was fast, kind and very attentive and the rest of the workers were very nice too! I can only recommend this place to everyone! A very good example how I want to be treated when I go out and spend a $90 on dinner. We'll be back!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Magyaredit H
Livonia, New York
“Delicious steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I order a medium 8 Oz. Sirloin, with smashed potatoes and asparagus. Steak was perfect medium, server made it clear how it would turn out and that's the way it was served. She was extremely accommodating to the whole party and was very since we joined after the group had their appetizers. If there was a thought it would be the plate looked to big for the dinner but I want to be clear.the portion was perfect, and I would not have wanted more.

• Visited February 2014