“Great meal on a cold winter night” 4 of 5 bubbles

Panzari's Italian Bistro
Ranked #80 of 1,262 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clinton
“Great meal on a cold winter night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2012

While visiting a friend in the area, she took me to Panzari's. It wasn't crowded on a Monday night but was warm and inviting decorated tastefully for the holidays.

I had chicken French (as the locals call it). The chicken was tender, the sauce was good and the dish was served piping hot. I tasted my friend's side of roasted vegetables which were very good. For dessert, we shared a homemade cannoli. The filling was delicious and it capped off the meal nicely.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great food but pricey drinks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2011

This was our first time at Panzari's and we were very pleased with the meal. Everything tasted excellent. We were quite disappointed that they charged $8.00 for a glass of wine when they probably spent $8 or less to buy the whole bottle and $5.00 for a bottle of beer. I know they have to make a profit, but I do feel taken advantage of when restaurants charge you huge prices for alcoholic beverages. I don't know if I will return or not.

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“So-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2009

So-so

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“an old friend that never changes, this place has been a constant force of tastiness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Upstate New York
“My second visit was as good as the first!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2009

This was my second time eating at Panzari's Italian Bistro. Both times I was there with a party of 6 and both times everybody in our group liked the meal. Their entrees are large so come hungry. Their recommendations for wine were a bullseye. They asked if we were going to the concert down the road and made sure we were served and out of there in plenty of time to join the crowd of thousands attending the same concert. They were very accommodating to ALL of our needs. Right now I'm trying to figure out why I've only eaten there twice. I'll be back.