“Great food and wonderful take out service.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #690 of 1,262 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Albany, New York
“Great food and wonderful take out service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We placed a huge order from our hotel and picked it up. Allowed to save money by sharing entrees & set up buffet style. They did a great job with preparing and packaging it. Gave us plenty of biscuits and condiments. They refrigerated our ice cream dessert until we got there and the other food was ready. Pleasantly surprised by the affordability of it- $106. incl tax for seven hungry adults.

Visited August 2013

Fountain
“Very close to hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

The waiter was very friendly. We were able to order off the lunch menu even though we came in 10 min after the cut off time, thank you!

Visited July 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Went to Red Lobster on a Friday night at 6pm and no line!! WOW! Food was great and so was the service. A bit pricey. Server that had the table next to dropped the tray and some water was spilled on the customer. The manager handle it well. Restaurant was clean.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Nightmare come true”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

"Sorry sir we accedentely charged your card with someone else's order." "It's a minor mistake every one makes mistakes." First I must say that's a big [--] mistake. They charged me OVER $200, Almost $300. That's over drafting my account over what I make in a week. They could not have the money return to my bank over the card or pay me in cash. Looked at my account when I left and it's -$...
Sure they gave me my dish on the house which was only $53.whatever cents. And they gave me a $50 gift care to come back. But Nooo sry that doesn't cut it. I did my best not to react the way most would. Now I have to call in to work to take care of this problem early in the morning sense it could not be done in the late hour. Spread the word stay away from this Red Lobster.
Also I noticed the staff was talking a lot so loud in the back. Maybe that's the reason for the mistake but even so how can you be that distracted from work that you charge one bill with another card from another black pocket book(that thing that holds your card and Reciet.)

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“Red Lobster on West Ridge Road, Rochester NY”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Service was terrible. Food decent but poor service detracted from the experience. Usually go to the Red Lobster on Jefferson Road, but tried this one. Never again. Jefferson Road Red Lobster is my choice.

Visited May 2013