“Great!”

Tully's Good Times
Ranked #65 of 1,271 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Burlington, Massachusetts
“Great!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent service, great prices, and amazinngggg food!

Buffalo tender dinner is my favorite by far.

Was a weekly visit for me before I left Rochester!

Visited October 2013

West Hempstead, New York
“Good food ... a big party, but we felt rushed”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A large group of us went out for dinner over homecoming weekend. Food came quickly, burger was cooked well. However, having received my food toward the end of the deliveries, I was barely halfway through my burger when the waitress was asking if she could clear plates and asking if anyone wanted dessert. Didn't seem to want us hanging around for any amount of time, even though her 18% tip was included in the bill already. Was kind of upset about that. Otherwise, I would have given this a better rating.

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
“Great food at extremely reasonable prices”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Tully's is a small chain in Upstate New York. I have eaten there over 100 times at various locations in Buffalo, Syracuse and Rochester. The Rochester store offers some great burgers and some of the best chicken tenders you have ever had, as well as some daily specials such as wraps and fish tacos. Most meals range from 7-15 dollars, with large portions and free popcorn when you sit down. I don't think I have ever had a BAD experience at any Tully's restaurant. I would recommend this to any family looking for a good place to eat. The sports themed memorabilia is also a nice touch.

Visited October 2013
Vineland, Canada
“It's Good”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were staying in Rochester for one night, and googled "sports bar" near us, and this location came up. It was very busy, but the service was good.
We were seated right away, they bring a basket of popcorn to you as you sit. The food was good, the sports memories are every in the bar. It is fun just to walk around and enjoy.
If you are close, visit it, I do not think you will be disappointed.

Visited July 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“I always stop here when I'm in town”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I live many hundreds of miles away from Rochester, NY but have been traveling there on occasion for the last 20 years. I ALWAYS make it a point to eat at Tully's while I'm there. They may possibly have the world's best nachos! And after 20 years, the consistency and quality of both food and service has not changed. It is a great family restaurant, friends gathering place, and sports bar. I'd give a lot to have a Tully's down south where I live!

• Visited July 2013