“What you would expect at a diner”

Highland Park Diner
Ranked #19 of 1,300 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Visited the Highland Park Diner for a late lunch. Service was quick and pleasant, the waitress very accommodating. The food was good basic diner food. Hot and tasty. The meatloaf was tender and moist, portion was generous. Will surely return.

1  Thank Elliemae2828
There are newer reviews for Highland Park Diner

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We went for early dinners two nights in a row in January of 2014. Brought our two boys ages 10 and 4. It is the best. All the servings are very generous; the kids meals are about $3.50 and huge. Service is quick and friendly. The decor is great, it feels like the 50s. The food was very tasty, and very hot. It was like it all came out of the oven/grill at the same time. We go here every time we go to the Children's Museum. You can't go wrong here, we will be back soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

had breakfast sunday morning. crowded but no wait when we arrived. great atmosphere. check out the history of the place. there are a ton of choices and a ton of specials. lots of egg bennys to choose from. some over the top choices included ice cream topped chocolate pancakes, boston cream pancakes, strawberry cheesecake French toast, Andouille and shrimp eggs benedict. they offer real maple syrup and fresh squeezed oj. love places like this. prices very fair.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I just celebrated my 68th birthday and to start my day off I wanted to have breakfast at the Highland Park Diner. What's so special you say. Well I've lived in the neighborhood of Highland Park all my life and I've never been to the Diner. So Now it was time. I ordered the Ham and Cheese Omelet which I always order and it was very good. The diner itself is charming and what I expected. My GF gave me some NYS scratch off tickets for my birthday and wanted me to open them while I was waiting for breakfast to arrive. Well surprise! I won $50.

Now read this. Right after our breakfast at the Highland Park Diner we headed to Wellsboro, Pa for a weekend of sightseeing. In Wellsboro, Pa they have the Wellsboro Dinner which is a clone of the Highland Park Diner. What are the chances of that happening. So on our last day in Wellsboro we had breakfast at the other diner. Check out my photo.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

You will step into the Highland Park Diner and feel as if you have traveled back 50 years in time. While the decor is classic it is well kept and clean. There is generous selection of menu items to choose from, I had soup and a burger both were very good. Nothing but good times at the Diner, I would return.