My wife and I ate here a couple of weeks ago. The atmosphere and menu is fantastic, but too bad they couldn't deliver the goods. My wife's pizza was burnt on the bottom and a portion of my chicken french was flat out raw which, unfortunately, I didn't notice until I was nearly done with the dish as the lighting was very dim. There's nothing wrong with dim lighting, it's just that I maybe had a bite or two of the raw part before I noticed it. While they comped the chicken french, worries of salmonella poisoning definitely cast a pall on the rest of the evening, and I didn't appreciate the defensive and minimizing position the manager took on the issue. They should have comped the whole bill, as food poisoning is no laughing matter. Fortunately, I was OK. I'm sure this was just an isolated incident, and despite all of this, I wouldn't dissuade you from going, just be careful.