“Cobb Salad”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Aurora, Colorado
“Cobb Salad”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited on Sunday Mothers Day. Very slow day we one of maybe 8-10 tables. Service was very slow maybe 15 minutes for 2 Cobb Salads. Server Jill never came back to check on us but did walk by several times. We then had to wait for the check. Not very atentive. Salad was good.

• Visited May 2013

Rochester, New York
“Macgregors but not on Jefferson Road, Chili, near the railroad tracks”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Anyhow, I hope I made myself clear about the location.

So, I go in this place, and it was pretty empty, and I am a little tentative, maybe a little more than tentative. But relax, this place is awesome. Great food, service, and beer, not necessarily in that order.

The sandwich I had was fantastic. It will make you glad to be a man. And the beer? In the sake of brevity they had Spaten, on draft. Not to mention Brooklyn if you are in the mood for a great domestic, and a list a mile long of other beers.

Sit by the window and watch the sun go down.....and enjoy the great food, service, and, of course, the beer. Be careful of the Spaten......it is real beer. With great beer comes great responsibility.

• Visited April 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Worst Dining experience I've had in ages”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

For starters the "General Manager" is shady and creepy. He wouldn't stop staring at my wife's breast and made sure sure everyone at the bar knew he was "running the show." I found his presence at the bar very unprofessional. He drank for hours then harassed his employees and the patrons. That place is a sexual harassment suit waiting to happen. I hope it happens soon however, because my wife and I have been coming here for some time. They seem treat their employees like dirt, and have the highest managerial turnover I've ever seen. They have a great bear selection and the food can be hit and miss, but until they have a competent work force, I wouldn't recommend choosing Mcgregors.

• Visited March 2013
Rochester, New York
“Great wings, beer choices and sports”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great sports bar. Wings and chicken fingers are excellent, and there are lots of flavors to choose from. Tons and tons of beers on tap, probably over 150. TVs everywhere. Really big place with lots of space.

• Visited April 2013
Clarence Center, New York
“Good food, food reasonably priced”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We were in town for a hockey tournament. Visited on a Friday night. We had 3 families so had to wait a while but that's understandable on a busy Friday night. The food was pretty good and so was th he service. Most of us got either burgers or sandwiches and everybody was happy with what th hey got. We would return.

• Visited March 2013