“Contemporary Italian Food”
Review of Benucci's Italian

Benucci's Italian
Reserve with OpenTable
Benucci's Italian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,321 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: french rd
Transit: Monroe Ave and French Street
Description: Benucci's is passionate about Italian food, bursting with flavors from all regions of Italy. The atmosphere is perfect for sharing a meal at our dynamic Italian Wine Bar or relax in our warm and inviting dining room. Choose from our Tuscan board of meats, cheeses and olives or try the Wood Burning Pizza, Signature Pasta dishes and Italian Classics. Finish your meal with homemade Tiramisu and a Cappuccino. Immerse yourself in the delicious flavors and aromas of Benuccis.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I like the lunch combos, which include an entree with your choice of soup or salad. Try the lasagne. It's meaty, cheesy & saucy...just as good as the lasagne I make at home (but without all the work).

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Great Italian food, nice size portions with extra to go home. The best in house made Tiramisu. Would go back to try other menu items. Before dinner drinks were excellent!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

A two-location Italo-American bistro with spots in the eastern and western suburbs of Rochester, the Pittsford Benucci's offers good, if predictable, red-sauce entrees, pasta and pizza. Wine-list favors Italian DOC labels. Room is suburban chic, in a funky outdoor shopping centre (Trader Joe's! Barnes & Noble!) in a pleasant suburb. Nice little neighborhood cineplex is right next door, making it easy to plan a no-stress evening out, with a Cold Stone Creamery next to the movie house, to end the night. Summer evenings don't ever really get much better -- although, to be completely honest, there are better Italian restaurants not far away.

1  Thank Cannonball
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I went to Benucci's last weekend to catch up with friend's. We enjoyed the outside seating. Food selection was good. I went there years ago, but don't remember it being as good as it was last weekend. I plan to go again. Food tasted good, good portion size and decent service.

1  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My wife and I were doing some shopping in the area and decided to stop at Benucci's for a late lunch. This place is tucked away in the corner of a very busy shopping plaza.

Walking up to the restaurant we noticed how nice it was set up with nice clean sidewalk table seating, when we walked in a found a very clean and welcoming restaurant and very friendly and helpful staff.

We ordered our lunch, then came out the warm bread and soft butter which is a very nice part of the meal, (I would return just for the warm bread an soft butter). Within minutes after recieving the bread out came our lunch, hot and tasty just the way we like it.

Both my wife and I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants good food, because good food is what they know how to give.