“Friendly Bar”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Angers, Pays de la Loire, France
“Friendly Bar”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Jeremiah's Tavern is a friendly bar with a great beer list and great bar food, especially known for their wings.

Elk Rapids, Michigan
“Average Bar and Grill”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I went here because people were telling my husband that he had to try the wings. I'm not really into wings so much, but my husband thought they were delicious. Overall, it was a typical bar and grill. Very casual with cheap prices. We'll probably be back.

• Visited August 2012
Rochester, New York
“The palce for wings!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have heard it said this is the place in Rochester fr wings and now I can say I agree!!!!! Had the sweet and spicey, delicous!!!! Great staff, good tavern atmosphere!

Visited August 2012
shortssville, ny
“Great wings and even better mac and cheese!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Heard a lot about their wings so we decided to try. Glad we did. Very good but also tried the mac and cheese with chicken hot sauce and blue cheese on top! YUM! Our server was also very nice!

Rochester, New York
“late night food, just ok.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is more of a bar than a restaurant, so when we went in for some late night food, I should have known better. We got cheese nachos, and more than half of the cheese was not melted. Oh well. Good if you are in your twenties and you like to get drunk and eat wings.

Visited July 2012