“You gotta love honest good food and value”
Review of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Reserve with OpenTable
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,272 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ireland
“You gotta love honest good food and value”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This place was jumping when we ate there....on a Tuesday night. Enough said. Honest to goodness value and good, very tasty food served with a bit an attitude that befits the place. It is like a biker joint, but everyone is welcome. Really liked it and happily paid the modes check at the end!

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Ontario, Canada
“Was better on a previous trip”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have been to this location before, and the food was amazing. This visit was not so good. We sat outside, which is near the waiting area, so we were subject to the motorbikes coming and going, and all the other people crowding our eating space. The sides were piping hot, yet the meat was warm, and almost cold. The price can't be beat for the portion sizes. I will visit again, as I am sure every restaurant has its "off" nights.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, WA
“Best BBQ ever!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My BF and I were lucky enough to hear about this place while on a trip to Rochester. We were able to finally stop by in on our way out of town on a Wednesday afternoon when it wasn't too busy. We sat in the bar and were served by a very friendlyand professional bartender (Renee) - she recommended the Carolina Pulled Pork sandwich and then mentioned the award-winning mac n'cheese which we had to try. Wow - the best BBQ I think I've ever had - the flavor was truly memorable. Mac n'cheese was also wonderful. Plus, the atmosphere was right up our alley. I hope to be back in NY so I can visit again! Yum!

• Visited August 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“terrific place for food and entertainment”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great barbeque (brisket, chicken, ribs and sides). My group is still talking about it and we've eaten in dozens of barbeque spots all over north america. May be the best mac and cheese I've ever had. Good selection of beers and live entertainment on a Saturday night. Kitchen was open until 1AM.

Way better than I was expecting!

• Visited August 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
“Not all it's cracked up to be”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had to see what they hype was all about. 1 and done for me. The food was average at best. Still can't figure out why people think this place is so fabulous?!

Visited September 2012