“BAR-B-QUE IN ROCHESTER???”
Review of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Reserve with OpenTable
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,300 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place is awesome! You will think that you are somewhere in Texas when you step into this place! Full rack of ribs with sides and a few cold adult beverages under $30...... Seriously......you owe it to yourself to go here for great customer service, great food, great atmosphere! Anytime you can get off a plane and say, " what's that barbecue place"?.....and they stop you before you end your question, and say, "The Dinosaur", that tells you how good it is and how proud they are of this place! JUST GO! You'll know what I'm talking about!

There are newer reviews for Dinosaur Bar-B-Que

Reviewed June 24, 2013

By far the best BBQ and wings I've had outside of Dixie, and great location - right on the river in downtown Rochester. Almost a biker bar atmosphere, loud, crowded, large bar area, and just fun place to go with friends. Huge portions of phenomenal ribs and sides!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was told this was one place to visit and we're so glad we did. Five of us had no complaints , the food was just what we expected and more, the service done with a smile, very welcoming and spot on with all that we asked for. I must say there was a lot on my plate, but I was able to takeaway what I couldn't eat and gladly had the rest of it for breakfast the next morning.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This wannabe biker bar really knows how to serve atmosphere and first class food. We started with fried green tomatoes and Devil's Duel hot wings ("hottest," not very hot, by my standards, but tasty) and were delighted. Then we split a plate of BBQ Jerk Salmon with greens, beans, and fruit. Everything was delicious, especially the greens, to my surprise. The menu was appealing, the waitress was friendly and helpful, and there were bonuses everywhere: historical photos of the location, an ATM inside the lobby, views of the river, multiple barbeque sauces to try at your table, and more. I had so much fun there, I was talking it up for days.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

the decor very "southern like", the waiter amazingly gracious, the location perfect, parking space was very easy to find, and the food was excellent, we shared an full slab of ribs, (and we had 1/4 left) the side dishes we chose were: french frys (real potato thick cut, skin on) -delicious, cole slaw, macaroni saldad and corn, all very good taste. I would go back if I am in Rochester,NY area.