“Mmm...”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We went for dinner with our daughter and son-in-law who live in Rochester and eat there frequently, and it was delicious. I had the pad thai, which they kindly made to order without fish sauce, hot and yummy and with tons of good-sized shrimp. More than I could eat. My daughter had the sesame tofu, also good. My husband had the ginger pork and son-in-law the spicy shredded pork. All the dishes came with a generous bowl of hot rice. My husband started with the coconut shrimp soup, full of fresh vegetables, the best thing of all! Even the egg rolls were exceptional and came with a sauce full of chopped peanuts. The service was quick and friendly. Yay for Thai food in Rochester!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I travel a lot including NYC. King & I is my favorite. Very consistent food, great service, and no waiting. While there are better in NYC, very hard to beat King and I outside of NYC

Reviewed July 26, 2014

The food was well prepared and was authentic Thai. The service was very good, although a bit too fast to allow us to fully enjoy each course. The strip mall restaurant ambiance detracted from the overall dining experience. I would return to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

On a whim, my husband and I went for lunch on a recent Sunday and were wowed. Visting for the first time, we were swooning with every bite of the crispy vegetable spring rolls. I love spring rolls, and order them whenever I see them on any menu. I can easily say these are by far the BEST I have ever had and would have been happy had I just had those and my pot of tea. I had Chicken Phat Prikpao with steamed rice, which consisted of fresh, cripy vegetables, perfectly cooked chicken and a wonderfully sweet and spicy chile sauce. My husband had chicken with peanut sauce and he too loved his dish. I was also impressed with the fact that we could order the luncheon combination platters that included soup on a sunday afternoon. Many times those types of dishes are only available on weekdays so this was a pleasant surprise. The decor is pretty, with elegant chandeliers and the restaurant is bright and clean with a friendly host and quick service. We will absolutely be going back for a return visit very soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was a fine choice for dinner with friends. We like Thai food. The choice is vast. The decor is nice and clean and spacious. We four had two Thai salad, big enough to share. We had four other main dishes. Just a bit too much portion but that is not a criticism, just an advisory for smaller appetites. All delicious. Love the peanut sauce.