“If you need a restaurant recommendation in Rochester, go here”
Review of Tapas 177 Lounge

Tapas 177 Lounge
Ranked #42 of 1,280 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Redding, Connecticut
“If you need a restaurant recommendation in Rochester, go here”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Excellent food, tremendous wait staff and reasonable prices. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in Rochester.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank 15MW

Cleveland, Ohio
“Fantastic Place!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

While the neighborhood is a bit run down and rough, it is worth coming here. The restaurant is great...it looks like it is in a very old building and what they have done to the place makes it look great. The seating is in the basement or in an open air courtyard...each very tastefully done. Our waitress was fantastic. She made good recommendations and was right on for each one. During our trip we ended up eating here twice...it was that good. We had the lamb chops, the wild game sausage, the scallops, the mussels, the chicken pasta, the chicken egg rolls, and the filet-which was cooked perfectly each time. For a family of 4, with dinner and drinks it ended up being $150, so for excellent food and the great atmosphere, it is well worth the price.

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT RESTAURANT IN ROCHESTER”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I wen to have dinner on july, 19 around 7 pm. we arrived earlier and had a drink at the bar. my girlfriend and i set at the bar at firsat and move to the outside which was very excellent. the car was valet park for a cheap price of $5. what a bargain. then we went in for dinner. they took us downstairs which was very beautifull and asked if we wanted to seat inside or on the patio. we went for the patio where they had live musics. they played well. lots of people were there. we had the bread with the oil dip. wow that was nice. then the nice waiter came in and explained the meneu. right away i order the curry empanada and my girlfriend denise had the chicken masal, then i added the crab cakes which was another plus.what a delicious meal we had. then you know it. the desrt came and we had the one with the banana and ice cream. omg, that was so excellent and delicious. we had two mojitos as well. i came from nyc just to eat there. tapas you are the bomb. keep it up. one minor thing. you guys should consider selling souvenirs like t-shirts or things like that. will recommend you any time.
i cant wait to get back to town and eat there again.very cozy little okace and i wish i had time to stay for the big party of salsa musics. next time around.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Charles P
“We got the rocky table”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was decent and enjoyable along with the atmosphere. However I do not understand what the hype is all about I have been to much better restaurants in the rochester area. My friend thought the quail was dry and I thought the scallops where gritty. I will go back with friends and family... On their request not mine.

1 Thank MissThirsty
St. Catharines, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“European Style Ultra Bistro”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Just walking around this place is a tremendous experience. Had dessert and coffee on a bit of a whim and it was pretty awesome and I highly recommend. Heading back for dinner next week which im pretty excited about. I can see some people thinking it is expensive in these reviews but i disagree. When you factor in the quality of the entire experiance it's a bargain.

• Visited June 2014