“Great Garden Rolls!”

Mamasan's
Ranked #94 of 1,313 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I loved Mamasan's. I was staying near by while I was teaching and stumbled upon this place. So glad I did! If I am ever back in town I will return.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Such a sweetheart and her food is spectacular. This is a regularly visited place for me and the flavors for their bowls are excellent.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We went here to try something new, and I love thai. Well, this place is certainly not new. I felt like I walked into 1992, plastic seats were uncomfortable, the "booth" was covered in black ducktape, the bathroom was dirty and just terrible. Worst restaurant or ambiance, & like a cafeteria for sound.

The food took a very long time to get- but it was tasty. If I lived nearby I could see this as a lunch place, take-out, or maybe after a kid's game if you don't want fast food.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm guilty of ordering the same dish every time I go here, because it's SO good! The Garlic rice bowl is my favorite, great with just veggies, or I add shrimp if I feel like splurging. If i manage to try something outside of my usual someday, they have several other rice bowls and noodle bowls as well, all with your choice of veggies/tofu, chicken, pork, shrimp, etc... I also enjoy the Thai tea, hot or cold, both good. When I just want to grab dinner to take home after work it's always ready and waiting for me within 15 minutes.

1  Thank cissychik
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Came here recently for lunch for the first time and the food was fantastic. I am a picky eater and I loved their food. It was a little expensive about $15 a person for lunch but well worth it.