“Best Pizza in Rochester”
Review of The Pizza Stop

The Pizza Stop
Ranked #144 of 1,294 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We have the best New York pizza you will find in Rochester. We have been serving downtown for 30 years. We have many specialty pizzas , I suggest you give them a try.
Greece, New York, United States
“Best Pizza in Rochester”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My best friend and I have been going to Pizza Stop for several years. It's currently our Wednesday lunch spot, and we always love saying "Hi" to Jim and the boys! We split a large pie and a few Snapples a piece, and it's still affordable! The staff is so welcoming and the pizzas are so fresh, I can't imagine going anywhere else for lunch! As long as there's a Pizza Stop, I'll keep coming in.

• Visited September 2012

Frankfort,NY
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Great pizza.We had the sausage and plain cheese. What more can I say? Delicious!!!!!

• Visited June 2012
Rochester, New York
“Pick one up on the way home!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We have seven pizza places within a mile of our home but we decided to try Pizza Stop based on T.A. reviews. It was a great decision The place in downtown Rochester has passed on fancy decor for a great product with reasonable prices.
Very old school and a friendly staff
The pizza is delicious,
It does not have late hours, so go early
For people who work Downtown I would suggest going there for lunch or picking one up on the way home after work.

• Visited April 2012
Rochester, New York, United States
“One of the best”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This is a great pizza place, especially for by the slice. However, it's not gourmet pizza. So that's the only thing stopping me from giving it 5 stars.

Visited April 2012
Rochester, New York
“True NYC style pizza”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Being from NYC, I am always searching for a true New York City style pizza. This is as close as you can get in the area. Thin crust, right ratio of sauce and cheese plus quite tasty. Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited February 2012