“Awful dish”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have gone to the Greece location and have always had decent food. I always go there for the fish tacos. I ordered it today and it was awful. The fish was greasy and drenched in sauce which made my taco shells fall apart. There was so much sauce I had to scrape it off by the spoonful. Very disappointing, will never go back.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We have been going to the Distillery for many years. There are a few, but we usually go to the one on Winton Rd. They all have the same menus, so this review can refer to any of them.
We got there early and got seated right away, but you have to fight you way through the bar crowd to get to the tables. We sat down and were waited on in a few minutes. My friends who were with us questioned how much he paid for a bowl of soup recently. The waited explained that they have a new menu with some new additions, and he also informed us that the portion sizes have been reduced. In looking at the menu, we questioned why the prices are the same. He stated that it's out of his control, but understands the concern. We ordered anyways, and when we recieved our meal, we realized what he was saying. There was a significant difference in the portion sizes that we have been used to. We can understand the smaller portions, but have a hard time with the fact that they either kept the same prices, and in a few instances, increased the prices. I ordered a fish fry, and realized that they were always $12.99, which is on the high side for Rochester restaurants. Now the fish fry, depending how you order it, could cost as much as $14.99, still with a smaller portion! They have also begun playing their music louder, making it hard to carry on a conversation. Not sure we will continue our patronage to the Distillery!

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food, beer selection, and low wait times on the busy nights. Highly recommend all the burgers especially the guacamole burger and the black and blue burger.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I went to The Distillery for lunch today. The dining area wasn't crowded so we were seated immediately. Our waitress was friendly and prompt. We ordered sandwiches and drinks. Drinks were served immediately. We were also pleased when our food arrived shortly there after. My sadwich , a turkey on flatbread, was good ,not remarkable, and the same could be said for my husbands.
We enjoyed our meal and were pleased with the efficiency of the staff.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to the location on Winton Rd. with about 30 people and had no issue getting served for a late lunch during the NFC Championship. Great Wings and my son really enjoyed the extensive Gluten Free options, especially the buffalo chicken pizza.