“A bit disapointed”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Been to Texas Roadhouse places a few times and have always enjoyed it. This time I was a bit disappointed with the steak I ordered. Not much flavor and the presentation was lacking too. There are other places I’d rather try or just cook my own steak at home.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I agree with the previous reviews in that someone is really motivating the waitstaff. Great, prompt, happy service. The food (a burger) was above average, but the salad had more non-lettuce solids than most. But that's a small quibble. Fun, casual dining.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Been to this establishment a few times since it opened in Henrietta on 10 December 2012. With each visit I have been more impressed with the wait staff. I believe restaurants in general have been hiring a staff that goes out of their way to make the customers feel more welcome, but this establishment has taken top prize in this category! During the most recent this past Sunday, we interacted with the hostess and two servers quite engagingly. While the couple my wife and I were with are more outgoing, we too exchanged witty banter with the staff each time they were at our table. Very friendly! Oh, and the food... most delicious - this place is definitely on our favorites list!

Two suggestions for future patrons, though: during the cold weather season, you may not want to sit in the booth(s) right near the door since despite a high wall, the blast of cold air when the doors are open can be quite chilling! Another area to avoid might be right near the bar as patrons crowd the aisle and frequently are butted right up against your table!

While reservations are not accepted, they do have Call-ahead seating. Didn't use that last time and were told the wait would be 25-30 minutes; it was no more than 10!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

For some reason this place is just not a favorite for my wife or myself. Maybe it's the peanuts shells scattered everywhere... I'm not sure. My family in NY loves it, her family in CO loves it, so we go there somewhat often but it's just never overly impressed us. Decent food, decent service, up to your eyeballs in peanut shells, that about sums it up.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I fell in love with henrietta's new texas roadhouse! Me and my husband ate there on valentines day for the first time and were very pleased. The food was amazing and the service was the best I've had in a long time. Their bread is to die for btw. I will recommend this restaurant and will be visiting again in the near future.