“Lots Of Peoples Favorite, Just Not Ours”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #82 of 1,269 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
San Diego, California
“Lots Of Peoples Favorite, Just Not Ours”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

For some reason this place is just not a favorite for my wife or myself. Maybe it's the peanuts shells scattered everywhere... I'm not sure. My family in NY loves it, her family in CO loves it, so we go there somewhat often but it's just never overly impressed us. Decent food, decent service, up to your eyeballs in peanut shells, that about sums it up.

• Visited January 2013

Rochester, New York
“Can't wait to visit again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I fell in love with henrietta's new texas roadhouse! Me and my husband ate there on valentines day for the first time and were very pleased. The food was amazing and the service was the best I've had in a long time. Their bread is to die for btw. I will recommend this restaurant and will be visiting again in the near future.

ROCHESTER NY
“Very very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Birthday dinner with family. Call ahead seating worked well. Waitstaff outstandingly attentive. Food served quickly, well prepared ( minus the small issue of hair in appetizer) and served. Issue with the app dealt with promptly and properly by manager. Steak and ribs very good, salads very good, chili very good.... A VERY GOOD stop. And dinner for 4, with app and drinks, less than $100, we left stuffed and happy. Unable to report on desserts, we couldn't! We will go back, and if this is standard for this franchise, this is a hit.

Rochester, New York
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been to texas roadhouse several times since it opened and everything I ordered was great. Portion size of there dinners are very big and you won't leave hungry. Very friendly waitstaff and the manager always stops by your table to see if everything is ok.

• Visited January 2013
Webster NY
“Glad they finally made it here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Last year my daughter and I had the pleasure of dining at Texas Roadhouse in Harrisonburg VA and were thoroughly pleased with everything about it. I'd had no idea they were coming to the Rochester area but when I stumbled across the new location here 2 weeks ago I knew I had to try it soon. My wife and I went there New Year's Eve, of all times, and even though we called ahead there was still a long wait time, BUT, that was the only negative thing. After that, there wasn't anything that could have been done to add to the pleasant experience we had. The manager apologized for the long wait and gave us a free (and huge) appetizer and the night just kept getting better. My wife ordered what both of us thought was the best chicken ever, melt in your mouth juiciness and flavor. I ordered some awesome smoky pulled pork/BBQ ribs combo and loved it. Both came with 2 sides. There was enough extra to take home and make a lunch of the next day. Waitresses were very attentive also, even those not assigned to our table would stop to make sure everything was OK. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2012