“Great Food, Excellent Service”
Review of Parma Johnny's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Parma Johnny's
Ranked #460 of 1,300 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The excellent service and great food more than make up for the less desirable location and lackluster atmosphere. We have been back about six times since discovering this restaurant about two months ago. It's always easy to get a table, but that will change once the word gets out. The linguini with clam sauce is served with mounds of tender juicy clams and not just the sprinkling and bits you get at other restaurants. The haddock scampi is absolutely the best I have ever had and the grilled eggplant is a new slant on a favorite dish. The seafood bisque is filled with seafood and all the sauces are unique and not the run of the mill variety. Everything is fresh and homemade. The owners and staff are very accomodating and eager to please. Each time we have been there, there have been new and interesting specials. The prices are very reasonable with entrees from $10.95 to $22.95.

There are newer reviews for Parma Johnny's

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

On my travels from Cleveland I needed a place to eat lunch. I stumbled upon parma Johnny's, and was pleasantly surprised. Greeted by Johnny himself, I had a tough time deciding what to get on this appetizing menu. I ordered the meatballs and angel hair pasta. It was very good, and you can tell it was homemade with quality ingredients. Very clean establishment, and if I'm in the area again, I will definitely stop again!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I am so bummed that they moved out of the hotel to their new location on Lyell ave. Great italian comfort food